Senior Staff Software Engineer, Google Cloud Compute Infrastructure
Senior Staff Software Engineer Google Cloud Compute Infrastructure. Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.The Developer Pillar in Core is on a mission to make Google scale development fast and easy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- 5 years of experience with software development experimentation.
- a PhD or master’s degree in a discipline linked to business or technology
- 7 years of cross-functional experience working with stakeholders in engineering, UX/UI, sales, finance, and other fields.
- 7 years of experience in a professional capacity (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- Having prepared and delivered technical presentations to senior leadership for five years.
- 5 years’ experience in software engineering or development.
- knowledge of software development tools
About the job
At Google, our users come first. We require product managers who are eager to work on products that have an everyday impact on millions of people because the world is always changing.
By bridging the technical and business worlds, you will collaborate cross-functionally to direct products from conception to launch. Complex issues can be divided into manageable segments that guide product development.
The teamwork we perform in Product Management is one of the many reasons Google regularly releases ground-breaking, revolutionary products. To build and develop solutions that enhance access to the world’s information, our team collaborates closely with imaginative engineers, designers, marketers, etc.
Contribute to defining Google’s future of experimentation.
Making Google scale development quick and simple is the goal of the Developer Pillar in Core. The team is in charge of instrumentation, logging, data processing, and dash-boarding for the robust analytics for Google applications. Our clients are the incredible product teams at Google. We have significant leverage and give Google economies of scale.
The Future of Experiments (FoX) endeavour is a large-scale project tasked with creating Google’s future infrastructure and user experience. Our objective is to radically reduce the amount of work required for experimentation, democratising it throughout the entire Google. We will collaborate with product areas to find fresh, highly valuable use cases and to reuse or create new skills.
Google strives to create solutions that efficiently organise the world’s information and enable consumers to access it from anywhere. Working on new technologies, platforms, consumer-facing products, and/or business processes could be your responsibility as a product manager at Google.
For this full-time post, the US base compensation ranges from $194,000 to $292,000 plus bonuses, stock, and perks. Our pay scales are based on position, grade, and location. The lowest and maximum target new hire salary for the role across all US locations are stated as a range on each job posting. The location of the job and other criteria affect an individual’s compensation within the range.
- Lead the insight, strategy, and solution of the next generation of our experimentation platform.
- Identify and prioritize new and high value use cases across Google.
- Drive the strategic go-to-market and adoption functions.
- Partner with Core executive leadership to drive major investment decisions.
- Partner with UX to deeply understand users’ workflows and values.